Site Rebuild

I had to rebuild the website this weekend. I had installed WordPress and, without really knowing what I was doing, hacked a theme I'd downloaded (one that was not designed for WordPress) into it. I somehow managed to break my RSS feeds in the process.

So I gave myself a crash course in WordPress, CSS, and themes this weekend. I'm still working on polishing it (comments aren't working yet, for instance) but at least now it's a maintainable structure.

In the process, I exported and imported all the existing content. It seems that Categories and Tags didn't survive the export/import. Not a big loss. I recreated them by hand. (Easy to do when there's only ~16 posts in the history of the site.)

I'll try to get comments working as soon as possible. You know, for the two readers I currently have.